I know that I say a lot of my recipes will change your life.
But I mean it this time. These WILL change your life.
Raw. Vegan. Gluten and refined sugar free. Completely delicious. Mini peanut butter banana tarts.
On trend. On point. On fleek. However you want to describe them, making them needs to be on your to do list. Eating them definitely is on mine.
- 1 cup of dried dates
- 3/4 cup of almond meal
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (115g)
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt, plus pinch more if using unsalted pb
- 2 tbls coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbls stevia
- To make the base, pulse dates, almond meal & coconut oil in a food processor until it resembles fine crumbs and sticks together when pressed.
- Pour mixture into a mini cupcake tray lined with cling wrap and press it down to form the bases.
- For the filling, blend everything together very well. Pour into the lined cupcake trays on top of the already made bases and freeze until firm. Tarts should be kept cold; I store mine in the freezer. Just thaw before eating if you want it to retain it's mousse like texture or eat it frozen like me!